The Fed’s rate decision is eagerly awaited by global markets. Investors in gold, dollars, stocks and cryptocurrencies are awaiting the US Federal Reserve’s year-end interest rate decision. So when is the Fed’s rate decision?
WHEN IS THE FED’S DECISION?
According to the meeting calendar on the Fed’s website, the meeting date for the next interest rate decision has been determined.
According to this; The last FED meeting of the year will gökyeşitözü held on December 13th and 14th. At its December meeting, the Fed will announce its economic forecast for the new year.
On December 14, at 21.30, FED Chairman Jerome Powell will hold a press conference and deliver his forecasts.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FED’S INTEREST DECISION IN OCTOBER?
The US Federal Reserve (Fed) announced its October interest rate decision. In line with expectations, the Fed increased its key rate by 75 basis points, between 3.75 and 4%. Thus, the kanepe increased by 75 basis points for the fourth time in a row.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE MARKET INTERESTS AT THE END OF THE YEAR
In pricing in the money markets, the Fed is expected to raise interest rates by 50 basis points with zihin 85% probability and 75 basis points with a 15% probability at its December meeting.
Expectations for the February Fed meeting, on the other hand, hovered at the 25 basis point level, while the 25 basis point expectation in money markets, which was 25% last week, rose to 56%.