Anasayfa / Genel / Another record on the stock exchange – Last Minute Economy News

Another record on the stock exchange – Last Minute Economy News

The stock market hit a record high in the first half of the day.

After hitting zihin all-time high with 4,426.33 points, the BIST 100 index rose to 4,411.89 points with zihin increase in value of 51.61 points and 1.18 percent compared to the previous close at 13:00. The total volume of transactions was 49.2 billion lire.

In the first half of the year, the banking index rose by 0.36 percent and the participation index rose by 1.17 percent. Among the sector indices, the highest gain was construction with 7.30 percent and the lowest was trade with 4.11 percent.

Analysts said global equity markets followed a mixed path with adopting a “wait and see” stance ahead of the Congressional midterm election results and inflation veri tomorrow, which could indicate a shift. of power in the United States.

Noting that uncertainties over the US Federal Reserve’s (Fed) monetary policy continue, analysts reported that the Bank is expected to raise interest rates by 50 basis points with a probability of 57% and by 75 basis points with a probability of 43%, when determining prices on the money markets.

Recalling that today is the deadline for the country’s third-quarter financial results, analysts said wholesale stocks in the United States were at the top of the veri agenda.

Analysts have noted that technically, 4,500 points of the BIST 100 index are in resistance position and 4,280 and 4,220 levels are in support position.

Follow News on social media

İlginizi Çekebilir

Jake Wood bir zamanlar bir savaşçıydı, sonra kar amacı gütmeyen bir liderdi. Şimdi o bir girişimci.

Irak’taki ilk turumun yaklaşık üç veya dört haftasında, şimdiye kadar bulunduğum ilk silahlı çatışma. Bu …

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d blogcu bunu beğendi: